First Deputy Chair - State Commissioner
- Graduated from the Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics (1990).
- Master degree in Law (Kyiv National Economic University, 2004).
- PhD in Economics and Finance (University of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, 2013).
- Financial Director (Stock Market Bulletin LLC, May 1998 – July 2003).
- Head of the Educational and Analytical Department (Ukrainian Financial Development Agency LLC, July – October 2003).
- Head of the Educational and Methodical Center (Specialized State Enterprise of the Pension Fund of Ukraine, November 2003 – February 2006).
- Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of International Finance (Ukrainian Academy of Foreign Trade, February 2006 – October 2007).
- Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor of International Finance Departement (Ukrainian State University of Finance and International Trade, October 2007 – February 2016).
- Associate Professor of International Finance (Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, February 2016 – June 2016).
- Deputy Director for Legal Affairs (System Plus Asset Management Company LLC, July 2010 – August 2020).
- State Commissioner (Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, August 19 – 27, 2020).
- First Deputy Chair/State Commissioner (Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, August 28, 2020 – up till the present).
Scientific publications (short list)
- Modern world trends of thematic responsible investing / Investments: practice and experience. – (2015), No. 20, pages 16–22.
- International experience of implementation of principles of responsible investing / Investments: practice and experience (2015), No. 19, pages 28–33.
- Strategies of socially responsible investment: evolutionary aspect / Investments: practice and experience (2015), No. 18, pages 22–27.
- Activity of shareholders as a strategy of socially responsible investing [Electronic resource] / Effective economy (2015), No. 10.
- Tools for tax incentives for small business in the tax systems of post-socialist countries of the European Union / Agrosvit (2015), No. 20, pages 57–65.
- Special tax regimes: international experience in implementation of mechanism for simplification of taxation procedure [Electronic resource] / Effective economy (2010), No.8.