- Graduated from the Donbas State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture with a degree in Heat and Gas Supply and Ventilation (1999) and Enterprise Economics (2002).
- Graduated from the International Institute of Management with a degree in Business Administration and the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program (2007).
- PhD in Engineering (2003), PhD in Economics (2012).
- Head of the Makeyevka Section of the Trading House Gas of Ukraine (Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, December 1998 – April 2020)
- Engineer in Gas Accounting and Gas Supply Analysis Department (Donetskoblgaz OJSC, April 2000 - September 2004).
- Leading specialist of the Department for Control Over Financial and Economic Activities of SE "Gas of Ukraine" (Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, September 2004 - February 2005).
- General Director (UBT Corporation LLC, February 2005 - October 2006).
- Since October 2006 he has held the following positions: Executive Director of Mettechno LLC, Deputy Director of Halychyna Invest Oil Company LLC, Deputy Director of Zakhid-Invest-Group LLC, Deputy Director of EC Service LLC, First Deputy Director Ukravtogaz Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC.
- Acting Director of SE Ukravtogaz (Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, October-December 2015).
- Director of SE Ukravtogaz (Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, December 2015 – April 2017).
- Director (Ukrainian Gas Club LLC, April 2017 - March 2018).
- State Commissioner of Ukraine (the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, October 2019 - up till the present).