Chair of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine
- Master degree in Engineering and construction (Kryvyi Rih National University, 1997).
- Master degree in Economy (Kyiv National Economic University, 2001).
- Since 2010 has been a certified AFM project manager.
- Student at the Edinburgh Business School (Heriot-Watt University), an MBA program (certified in 8 of 9 subjects).
- Personal computer engineer/operator (Techprocess SPE, July 1997 - April 1999).
- Engineer of the Design Bureau, later Engineer of 1st category (Kryvyi Rih Mining and Metallurgical Plant “Kryvorizhstal”, May 1999 - March 2004).
- Head of External Design/Manager for Procurement of Services/Manager for Strategic and Investment Projects (ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih PJSC, March 2004 - December 2015).
- Head of Mechanical Material and Technical Resources Procurement Section (Metinvest Holding LLC, January 2016 - April 2016).
- Director (Zakupivelni Rishennia LLC, December 2016 - August 2019).
- Commercial Director (STEM Engineering LLC, November 2017 - August 2019).
- State Commissioner (Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, September 2, 2019 - July 15, 2020).
- Chair (Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, July 16, 2020 – up till the present).